Does It Doom Custom 68″ Riffian Guitar Strap
Inspired by the guitar strap Matt Pike wore in the early days of High on Fire.
- Adjustable in length from 37″ to 68″ (0.94 – 1.72m) eye-to-eye.
- New Old Stock fabric from the late 60’s / early 70’s.
- New Old Stock nickel adjustment buckle from the 60’s.
- 2” wide (5cm).
- Black faux-leather back.
- Vegan tanned black leather ends with custom embossed “Does It Doom?” logo.
- Nickel buckles and rivets.
- Handmade in France by Tom’s Vintage Guitar Straps.
All straps are built to order and ship directly from Tom’s Vintage Guitar Straps. Build time is approximately 5-7 days. Most straps arrive within two weeks of purchase.