The DOOMCASTER is a deafening MOSFET style clean boost circuit that combines the functionality of a powerful boost, a signal enhancing buffer, and a handy attenuator into one doomboard friendly package.
Place the Doomcaster early in your dirt chain to slam the input section of your favorite fuzz, distortion, or overdrive, or set it at the end of your pedal chain for a tailored volume boost. Crank the boost knob to cast droning sustain upon any amplifier or pedal that lies in its path.
When placed in your amplifier’s effects loop, the Doomcaster functions as an attenuator, allowing you to crank your preamp gain while dialing down the overall output volume, achieving the saturated tone of your amp’s front end at bedroom volume.
Boost: Controls the level of boost or cut. Set the knob at noon for a powerful unity gain signal chain buffer, rotate the knob clockwise for an ultra-transparent clean boost, or rotate the knob counter-clockwise for a versatile signal attenuator.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- Powerful MOSFET style clean booster / sustainer / buffer / attenuator for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Regulated internal voltage with overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse polarity protection
- Adjustable max gain up to +29dB via internal trim pot
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knob, Alpha pot, Panasonic relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Chrome-like powder coated finish with clear coat and UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”