Run it as your main dirt source into a high headroom amplifier or blend it with the tone of your overdriven preamp for a thick low end and pronounced midrange, while maintaining high end clarity.
From Kyuss to Conan and everything in between, the Fuzzcoven is extremely responsive to your guitar’s volume and tone control settings, with the ability to go from a thick, saturated fuzz to glassy cleans with the roll of a knob.
A low noise floor is achieved via power filtering, high quality surface-mounted design, and low noise transistors.
Fuzz: Controls the overall output volume of the fuzz. Fuzz is maxed internally and can be adjusted via an internal trim pot.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- One-knob silicon fuzz device for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Regulated internal voltage with overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse polarity protection
- Adjustable maximum fuzz via internal trim pot
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, Alpha pot, Panasonic relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Powder coated finish with clear coat and textured heavy gloss UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”