The traditional HM-2 Level, Low EQ, and High EQ settings are maxed internally, with the single Grief knob controlling Distortion.
An increased and extended Low EQ combines with a modified High EQ for a pummeling chainsaw dirge with reduced high frequency harshness.
Set the Grief knob towards zero and run the Doomsaw gyrating EQ into a high gain amplifier or your favorite fuzz / distortion pedals.
Set the Grief knob towards max and run it as your primary distortion pedal for unrivaled dimed Doomsaw fury.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- One-knob modified chainsaw distortion for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot (LED BRIGHTNESS)
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knob, Alpha pot, sealed relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Powder coated finish with clear coat and high gloss textured UV printed artwork in aged HM-2 orange
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”