Featuring an internal 36V of headroom for authentic tube-like tone and response, the Walpurgis is a JFET based emulation of the preamp section of a late ‘60s Laney Supergroup amplifier with the Worship Knob controlling the wet / dry blend of a modified Dallas Rangemaster boost.
Harness Tony Iommi’s iconic guitar tones from the 60’s, 70’s, and beyond with the turn of a single knob.
The Walpurgis can be used as an overdrive pedal into the front end of your amplifier or turn up the internal master volume trim pot to boost the output and run it as a preamp into your effects return or dedicated power amp.
- Min: Unboosted Supergroup amplifier tone
- 9 o’clock: Black Sabbath / Paranoid era tone
- 12 o’clock: MOR / Vol 4 era tone
- 3 o’clock: SBS / Sabotage era tone
- Max: Hotter modern era tone
Worship: Controls the wet/dry blend of the Rangemaster Boost into the Laney Supergroup Preamp. Set it at minimum to remove the boost entirely.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- One-knob Iommic Overdrive / Preamp for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Adjustable master volume via internal trim pot (MAST)
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot (LED BRIGHTNESS)
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knob, Alpha pot, sealed relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Chrome-like powder coated finish with clear coat and high gloss textured UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”