This blackened octave fuzz features a massive low frequency boost paired with the added presence of an analog octave-up circuit, producing an explosive boosted octave fuzz designed specifically for downtuned guitar and bass.
Run it as your main dirt source or blend it with the tone of your overdriven amp to serve the black god with deafening doom and cavernous drone.
As an added bonus, we have a limited amount of extra case candy from the first run which will be shipped with the pedals while supplies last. That includes a Life Complete guitar pick, die-cut sticker, and embroidered patch along with the Riff Lord sticker by Steven Yoyada. This message will be removed when the bonus case candy is gone.
Fuzz: Controls the overall output volume of the fuzz. Gain is adjustable via an internal trim pot.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- One-knob boosted octave fuzz for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Regulated internal voltage with overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse polarity protection
- Adjustable gain via internal trim pot
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knob, Alpha pot, Panasonic relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- A low noise floor is achieved via power filtering, high quality surface-mounted design, and low noise transistors.
- Chrome-like powder coated finish with clear coat and textured, high gloss UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”