This dirty analog octave-up effect is designed to drive your dirt chain, with the single-knob octave blend control giving you the ability to adjust the wet / dry mix of the effect. The added presence of the dirty upper octave works particularly well with downtuned guitar and bass.
Octave: controls the wet/dry mix of the dirty octave-up effect with your input signal. Run it at max into your favorite fuzz for modern doom metal style octave fuzz tones or back it down into a rodent-based distortion for a more subtle octave swell with increased sustain.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- Analog dirty octave-up pedal for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Regulated internal voltage with overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse polarity protection
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knob, Alpha pot, Panasonic relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Chrome-like powder coated finish with clear coat and UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”