Within the forgotten sun of Baghdad, a firestorm of sound blazes forth, its smoke swirling with scorpion-like incantations, birthing a feral Impaler…
Treble: Adjusts the high-frequency response of the SP77 preamp.
Middle: Adjust the mid-frequency response of the SP77 preamp.
Bass: Adjusts the low-frequency response of the SP77 preamp.
Pres: Adjusts the upper high-frequency response of the SP77 preamp.
Volume: Adjusts the overall output level of the pedal.
Gain: Adjusts the level of gain applied to the signal in the SP77 preamp emulation.
Depth: Adjusts the frequency cutoff for a high-pass filter in the GT120 emulation.
Drive: Adds additional GT120 distortion and overdrive. Set this control at 0 to remove the GT120 emulation from the circuit.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- Eight-knob high gain preamp for downtuned guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot (LED)
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knobs, Alpha pots, sealed relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Powder coated finish with clear coat and high gloss textured UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 3.6875” x 2.375”